Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Rogue and the Wolf - Jewelry haul

Recently, Divine Obscurity blogged about some pretty jewelry that she bought from the Rogue and the Wolf. Years ago I ordered some cat skull 3D printed jewelry which I love and wear a lot, so I know that the quality is great! I was also looking for jewelry to wear with grown up cyber clothes like Vulcan-Butterfly wears. Like her, I have many pieces that look cyber or futuristic without any neon colours (not that they are a bad thing per se... ^^). But I was lacking matching jewelry and I find it hard to buy pieces that look cool, don't cost an arm and a leg and are wearable while dancing.

When I checked the Rogue and the Wolf website, they had a surprise sale and everyone who knows me can attest that I'm a sucker for those! I screened their offers and decided to get only black 3D printed stuff. Those look cool, are not that expensive and match my black-white-silver cyber wardrobe - win-win!

I got the Occult midi and the Hunt midi ring. I love how light and flexible they are and how I can still move perfetly normal when I wear them!

 photo IMG_7012_zpsdumh4mcl.jpg
BTW, the new nail foils look amazing, right? I guess Ramona will love them!

 photo IMG_7011_zpsydxcjppy.jpg

I also got a necklace: The Eclipse! What is barely visible in the shop pictures but a nice little detail are little signs on the halfmoon. I really consider getting one in silver as well...

 photo IMG_7018_zps5m2iqpy0.jpg

If you also want to buy some jewelry there, I can only recommend that you sign up for their newsletter, they have sales once a month and you might be able to get 20-40% off of your order. I think that the shipping cost from the UK are okay, but still worth finding a friend who wants to order there as well. The shipping is fast and everything I own from them is really good quality and has been worn and washed without any trouble! I know I will reorder there...

14 comments:

Claire said...

The black Eclipse necklace looks wonderful on you! I have the 'Old Steel' version but I really like the look of the black one. Your nails look beautiful too!

Lorkyn said...

Wow, die Kette o.O <3 Sehr sehr toll! Die Ringe gefallen mir auch total gut. Die Seite muss ich mir unbedingt merken... Liebe Grüße!

MindLess said...

@ Claire: Thanks for being my inspiration to order there again! I might get the old steel version you own in the next sale... The nails are nail foils from Kiko again, this time rather gothy!

@ Lorkyn: Viel Spaß beim shoppen! ^^

AvA said...

Die Kette ist ein Hammer! Großes want ^^

Neisella Nightshade said...

Ich steh total auf die Ringe <3

Laura Morrigan said...

I love Occult inspired jewellery!

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Den Schmuck hab ich neulich auch schon gesehen. Hübsch!

MindLess said...

@ AvA: Wie gesagt, ich kann sie nur empfehlen! Und werde sie mir vermutlich auch noch in anderer Farbe holen...

@ Neisi: Wir könne ja mal zusammen bestellen! ;)

@ Laura Morrigan: Me too! I think that these are less offensive than real occult symbols for people who believe in Wiccan/Pagan.

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Ja, ich hatte in schon auf dem WGT, wollte ihn aber nochmal separat vorstellen. Ich kam nur nie zum Fotos machen! ^^

Ramona said...

ok... ooook... ertappt ^^° schaut halt echt toll aus, sowohl die nägel als auch der rest und so, vor allem auch schön zu wissen, dass die qualität stimmt!

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Danke! Und freut mich wenn es dir gefällt, vielleicht machen wir ja demnächst Partnerlook?! ^^

Ramona said...

partnerlook mit 300 km dazwischen klingt spannend ^^ aber dies jahr werd ich weiter versuchen bis auf nur etwas kleingeld alles in meine höhle zu stecken um in ner halbwegs vernünftigen umgebung zu sein, danach kanns leben wieder los gehen somit fall ich aktuell bei shopping touren aus - weeeeeeitestgehend...

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Bei mir wird dank Umzug nach Heidelberg der Gürtel auch enger geschnallt - 2 Wohnungen parallel (weil mein Freund erst noch hier bleibt) ist ganz schön teuer! ;)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Oh my goodness, we are jewellery twins! I have the exact 3 items favourited on etsy right now.....I just haven't bought them yet as I have been shopping too much lately! I just love those rings, they are awesome!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: That is so cool! I also have to take a break from buying stuff, the move and having 2 flats to pay for sucks my wallet dry... -.-'