Friday, July 10, 2015

Pleather (?) leggings

After showing you the ugliest leggings in th eowrld a while back, I cut not let my fingers off the pattern. My leggings drawer is overlflowing, but this does't stop me from making (and buying *looking at the leggings collection of Abigail Larson*) more!

 photo IMG_7007_zpsxu1lmhef.jpg
Pciture of one of my waterfall dresses for Medea - plus I'm wearing the leggings!

 photo IMG_7008_zpsxaidnsz6.jpg

 photo IMG_7009_zpspgwghlrs.jpg

The pattern I used is the same as for the ugliest leggings, the pattern from CUT. The fabric is a strange concotion: It is a jersey from manmade fibers (no idea which) with leather print. But the print is kind of like little dots, so the jersey is really stretchy and breathes comfortably. See the closeup:

 photo IMG_7010_zpsjgj4qzdx.jpg

The leggings are not spectacular, but good basic workhorses for my wardrobe. They work great with long tops for lounging at home but can easily be dressed up for parties! Not that many parties are happening with me. My boyfriend and I have a new motto (and we are certainly keeping up with it):


13 comments:

Onychophora said...

The leggings look great on you!
But the link to Abigail Larson. My poor wallet!

Sylvie D said...

they look great on you :)

MindLess said...

@ Onychophora: Danke! Und ja, ich weiß... Ich kaufe da auch zu viel - und das Gratisporto hilft leider dabei die EInkäufe zu rechtfertigen...

@ Sylvie D: Thanks so much!

Medea said...

Danke für das Tragefoto, das Kleid steht dir wirklich super! :)

MindLess said...

@ Medea: Danke! ^^

Laura Morrigan said...

Really like the leggings and dress! Also that saying is so me! Lol!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Always nice to find a soulmate!

AvA said...

Sehr schön :) ich mag total das Muster des Kleidstoffes.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

That is really cool fabric!

MindLess said...

@ AvA: Danke, den habe ich als Rest von neisella gekauft! Sie hat das passende Oberteil! ^^

@ Vulcan Butterfly: It is indeed! And I have a little left over for a skirt...

Ramona said...

nap all day, sleep all night, party never *lol* des is toll ^^

griffinfoodandsewing said...

I'm going to steal your "Nap All Day, Sleep All Night, Party Never"! That's fantastic. Plus, a totally valid way to live :)

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Und ich denke noch ich bin langweilig... ;)

@ griffinfoodandsewing: I hope so! Although summer forces me outside were sleeping is much less tempting!