Friday, June 26, 2015

Week in Review 26/2015

What did I see?
What I saw this week was the funny (horror) story of Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Parish.


What did I listen to?
The follow up on Percy Jackson - The Heroes of the Olympus by Rick Riordan. And some ASP for a good measure (Try this - although German: Kokon)!

What did I ask myself?
Is this the real life?

What did I read?
Job descriptions and corporate homepages

What did I work on?
you might have guessed it: Underwear!

I was happy about...
Seeing how happy my boyfriend is playing video games

I was annoyed about...
Interacting with government employees who work slower than snails. Or stones. Or glaciers...

I bought...
A Play Station 4. And a Batman game. Because my boyfriend is just the best!

4 comments:

Ramona said...

amelia bedelia ^^ danke fürs teilen, irgendwie findet man bei dir jede woche was tolles neues!
und ämter... ämter...

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Ämter sind die Hölle! Amelia hat mch schn sehr zum lachen gebracht! Es gibt echt coole Kinderbücher...

Laura Morrigan said...

OMG that Amelia Bedelia story... you really have to be careful with that woman! Ha ha! I remember her tales from when I was a kid!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: They are not popular in Germany, I had to find them on the internet already as an adult! But I got me the books and love them!