Friday, June 12, 2015

Week in Review 24/2015

What did I see?
After the Western astrological signs last week, this week I stumblep upon the Eastern signs. Another thing I don't really believe in, but the drawings by Lu Ke Art called the "Macabre and Beautifully Grotesque Chinese Zodiac" are amazing:

monkey
rat

What did I listen to?
TOOL - Schism (Neisella, don't watch this!)

What did I ask myself?
IS goth just a phase? Here is a questionary by the Australian researcher Emma for a scientific analysis of this very question. You should participate in the name of Science! ^^

What did I read?
Nothing besides work stuff

What did I work on?
leggings and track pants

I was happy about...
Getting job offers. How comes?

I was annoyed about...
Cutting thick fabrics

I bought...
Clothes, lots of clothes!

2 comments:

Ramona said...

das schlimmste zum schneiden ist und bleibt dicker 2-way strech samt *IGITT* die umfrage hab ich nun schon ein paarmal angefange aber irgendwie noch nicht fertig bekommen... keine ahnung...

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Ja, Pannesamt ist die Hölle!