Thursday, June 25, 2015

Panty 3 - Oh la la see through panty

The fabric for this panty is not that old, actually I bought it this year on a fabric market together with my friend Sintra! It is some kind of see through lycra with pin stripes in all black. My boyfriend liked these panties best although I have to say that the fabric is not very well behaved and it was a lot of work to get the elastic bias tape stay put on this panty!

*Disclaimer: The panties fit great, thank you for asking! I will not put pictures of my a** up on the Internet, so you'll have to trust me on this! ;) *

 photo IMG_6950_zpsbuftxzlt.jpg

 photo IMG_6951_zps3chmdngn.jpg

Do you like working with jersey? I found there are two kind of people (thank the gods for binary thinking, black and white is so much better than grey! ^^): Those that love jersey because the easier fit and those who hate jersey because not every sewing machine likes it and it rolls and stretches all the time. Which  of my (binary) drawers do you fit?

8 comments:

Medea said...

Definitely: love jersey!! :D

MindLess said...

@ Medea: Das hab ich mir schon fast gedacht! Du zaubert immer so tolle Shirts, Röcke und Kleider daraus...

Bane said...

You're so right - people either love jersey or hate it. I hate working with jersey because it rolls up at the edges. I should really give it another go, though, because I love wearing stretchy knit tops.

Janina said...

Bei mir ist es auch klar: Ich liebe Jersey :) Vor allem bei Röcken, die sind sooo bequem ;)

linnea-maria said...

I think jersey is great, depending on the purpose of it. I would love to own a overlock sewing machine but I don't. Instead I have an old sewing machine with a zig zag stitch for stretch that I use wich is useless for end seams. I wear a lot of jersey clothes, because of it's comfort.
Your knickers looks great ! I like knickers who covers the ass instead of sticking to the bum cleavage.

MindLess said...

@ Bane: Yeah, the rolling is pretty annoying! You should try, maybe you can overcome the rolling phobia?

@ Janina: Ja, das war klar!

@ linnea-maria: Thanks! I also prefer knickers (funny word ^^) which fit my behind. Anything else is rather uncomfortable! And serger is nice to have, but a normal sewing machine is better!

Ette Ett said...

Ich gehöre eindeutig zur Anti-Jersey-Fraktion. Habe vor ein paar Wochen mal versucht, meine Jersey-Vorräte abzubauen, ein Oberteil und zwei Höschen habe ich geschafft, danach lagen die Nerven blank und ich habe mich wieder Geweben zugewandt. Der Rest dieses gestrickten Teufelszeugs muss warten, bis ich die Erinnerungen an letztes Mal verdrängt habe :-)
lg ette

MindLess said...

@ Ette: Naja, immerhin ist es weniger geworden! Ich mag Jersey sehr gerne, viel lieber als Gewebe ohne Stretch. Die verwende ich fast nur für historische Klamotten... Irgendwie lustig, wie stark olche Vorlieben sind, oder?