Friday, May 29, 2015

WGT 2015 - Saturday and Sunday

The WGT Saturday noon is traditionally reserved for the community meeting for my favourite sewing forum. And as usual, we had boatloads of fun!

 photo 20150523_1635151_zpsdzoztcut.jpg

 photo 20150523_162906_zps0jyyzpuw.jpg

Later, we walked around a bit and ended up getting dressed down on the Moritzbastei, were we consumed some alcohol which made me miss several conserts! In the evening, I saw Goethe's Erben and made a little shopping trip at the AGra - although I didn't buy anything!

On Sunday, we went to the Egyptian Museum and saw pyramids, scarabee bugs and real mummies!


I spent the day dressed very casually, which lead to some comments by my acquaintances - but really, if you don't like me dressed casually, I don't like you when I'm dressed to the nines!



Very much later on, we went to the Göttertanz, a dark romantic dance. And I put all the styling effort into that:

 photo 20150525_023018_zpsiato5tti.jpg

Although I made the corset and the shoulder wrap with feathers myself, the rest is bought (head dress: Nox Aurum, Skirt: Gift from Neisella, I only added a buttload of rhinestones)! The dance was nice, but a little full and warm. After 2-3 hours we went home and fell into our beds!

15 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

OMG!!!!! I love love love the all black outfit with the feathers and the horned head-dress!!

Ramona said...

ich frag mich echt wie ich dich übersehen konnte :-/

Janina said...

Wow, ich staune immer noch über die ganzen (meist) selbst gemachten Outfits. Ich war am Sonntag spontan bei Freunden in Leipzig und hab mir das Ganze mal von weitem angesehen... ;)

Laura Morrigan said...

Those outfits! Especially the last one! Mind blown!

There is a saying going around tge internet about being a person who is either totally dressed up or just going around in pyjamas or something like that, it is pretty true of me. If i am leaving the house i dress up but at hine, especially in winter im in pj pants and a big skull jumper. It also makes sense to dress down for concerts so as not to ruin your clothes

Jade said...

You look amazing, as usual! :) I really like the pic with your casual look, you look so pretty and happy! I nominated you for Liebster Award because I think your blog is wonderful: http://daughter-of-jaded-era.blogspot.fi/2015/05/liebster-award-everything-about-my.html I hope you too answer the questions about your future biography! :D

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Thanks, it is so different from your usual style! But I felt wonderful as well...

@ Ramona: Irgendwann schaffen wir es! Ich habe auch nach deinen tollen orangenen Haaren gesucht!

@ Janina: Schade, dass wir uns nicht gesehen haben! Wie fandest du es?

@ Laura Morrigan: Thanks so much, sweetie! I certainly have different levels of dressing up, but as you said: Visiting concerts and lounging is much more comfortable dressed casually!

@ Jade: Thanks for both the compliment and the nomination! I'll post my answers soon - and have already seen it on your blog! ^^

Bane said...

I love both outfits! And you look like you're having a great time. :D

Alexandriaweb said...

Looking fabulous :D

MindLess said...

@ Bane: Indeed I had! ;)

@ Alexandriaweb: Thanks, girl!

Janina said...

Stimmt! Ich war ja garnicht auf dem Gelände, aber in der Stadt war so viel los, da hab ich nen guten Eindruck bekommen :) Leider auch viel zu kurz, wär gern noch bummeln gegangen, aber vielleicht nächstes Jahr... ;)

MindLess said...

@ Janina: Also war es nicht zu abschreckend und du kommst wieder? Sehr gut! ^^

Angelica said...

Wow, du sahst superschön aus...vorallem das schwarze Göttertanzkleid ist ein Traum! <3

MindLess said...

@ Angelica: Vielen Dank!Das war das am wenigsten aufwendige Outfit, weil schon fast alles fertig war... ;)

Frau Vau said...

Sehr tolle Kleider - das rote ist der Hammer!
Respekt. Das hat sicher endlos viel Zeit und Geduld (und Anpassungen) gefordert. Schick!!!

MindLess said...

@ Frau Vau: Danke sehr! Ja, es ist ein bisschen aufwändiger als "nur" ein Jerseykleid, aber es macht mir sehr viel Spaß!