Friday, May 29, 2015

Week in Review 22/2015

What did I see?
This week I saw paintings of handsome guys that represent astrological constellations and planets. They are painted by Magdalena Pagowska, go check out her page for more of them!

Orion
Perseus

Saturnus


What did I listen to?
Die Kammer - Sinister Sister (best concert @ WGT this year)

What did I ask myself?
Can I make it? Or should I fake it 'til I make it?

What did I read?
The program for Grüne Hölle, I'm going to see Metallica tonight!

What did I work on?
I ripped decorations of a dress and hand washed a lot of clothes...

I was happy about...
WGT, meeting my friends and having a few days off!

I was annoyed about...
Doing nothing all day long. I'm so boring! ^^

I bought...
Nothing!

2 comments:

Ramona said...

hast du die bilder in der galerie in der agra gesehen? fand dies jahr einiges sehr schön!

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Leider nein, aber direkt bei unserem Hotel gab es eine Ausstellung der Leipziger Kunstgalerie, die war teilweise sehr gut! Endlich mal weniger (halb-) nackte Weiber... ;)