Friday, May 22, 2015

Week in Review 21/2015

What did I see?
Modern recreation of old paintings? I love the The essence of decadence which was taken by Tania Brassesco and Lazlo Passi Norberto!





What did I listen to?
Solstafir  - Fjara

What did I ask myself?
Why can't all days be like these?

What did I read?
Job adds. And Psychokiller by Anonymous. Which is a really bad book about a B movie town, prostitutes and - you guessed it!- a psychotic killer. Not worth anyone's time!

What did I work on?
Some last minute seams, but sewing starts again next week. Maybe! ^^

I was happy about...
WGT, meeting old friends and making new ones! Seeing great bands! And my lovely boyfriend, who without the sllightest annoyance cut my spiral boning for the corset late at night <3 br="">

I was annoyed about...
Nothing.

I bought...
Some gears and clock hands. And lots of food and drinks!

5 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I love the painting recreations!

Jade said...

I am in love with Tania Brassesco's work! How do you find these cool things? :D Have a great time in Leipzig!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: They are great, aren't they?!

@ Jade: Spending way too much time on the internet! ^^

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Die Umsetzung der Gemälde als Fotografie ist ja genial!

MindLess said...

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Mal wieder etwas, auf das ich nicht kommen würde. Manche Menschen sind einfach unglaublich kreativ!