Friday, May 15, 2015

Week in Review 20/2015

What did I see?
This week I saw paintings of handsome guys as representations of astrological signs or planets. They were painted by Magdalena Pagowska, go check out her page for more of them!

Orion
perseus
Saturnus

What did I listen to?
VNV Nation - Nemesis

What did I ask myself?
Oh sh*t, were are my bones gone?

What did I read?
Grimm's fairy tales and a little bit about clock genes

What did I work on?
A corset and a skirt. Boy, having the weekend in Prague plus a normal life really set me back on sewing. I hope I can make it till WGT. Especially since I lack spiral boning for the corset... D'Oh!

I was happy about...
Seeing my boyfriend after 5 days and getting the best hugs and kisses ever!

I was annoyed about...
Me not checking my stash in time. Now I hope that the bones arrive on time...

I bought...
Boning. And an Urban Decay eyeliner because it really was that good as everyone claims!

4 comments:

Ramona said...

ooohje, dann mal viel glück, dass du alles rechtzeitig schaffst! ich hab auch noch einiges vor mir und keine ahnung wann ich das noch alles machen soll... wie jedes jahr, zuerst noch sooo lang hin und dann rennts wgt auf uns zu!!

Ms Misantropia said...

Hah, I didn't understand all this "boning" you kept talking about. I have a dirty mind :)

Laura Morrigan said...

Fascinating artworks!

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Ich liege gut in der Zeit! Mittlerweile... ^^

@ Ms Misantropia: I was talking about corset boning, the other boning is not that hard to get when you live with your boyfriend... ;)

@ Laura Morrigan: Aren't they?