Friday, May 1, 2015

Week in Review 18/2015

What did I see?
After last week's amazing paintings on walls, this week is was inspired by  beautiful watercolour tattoos from Russia! Sasha Unisex uses geometrical shapes to design cute animals:



What did I listen to?
Only audio books... But I put some Noisuf-X on my cellphone to listen to! Like this song "Jezebel"

What did I ask myself?
What? Only three more weekends until WGT?

What did I read?
Sewing pattern instructions. Boy, I need to hurry!

What did I work on?
A skirt and a corset

I was happy about...
Lovely, shiny, beautiful fabrics!

I was annoyed about...
Time mis-management

I bought...
Some jewelry

5 comments:

Sylvie D said...

Wow I would be inspired too by those tattoos!

MindLess said...

@ Sylvie D: Really pretty although I personally don't want coloured tattoos on my body.

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Die Katzen sind klasse.^^

MindLess said...

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Wirklich moderne Kunst und so ganz anders als die meisten Tattoos, die ich gesehen habe!

Ramona said...

aber seeeeehr bunt XD und ja, nu sinds noch exakt 14 tage bis zum camping start und ich freu mich so arg (dazu vorher noch erweiterung am pokemon arm und aaaaah *quieks*)