Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WGT inspiration - Mina Harker's Red Dress

As soon as I decided to go to WGT, I had to make up my mind what I should wear. I know that WGT is not all about dressing to the nines. I'm looking forward to meeting friends and seeing concerts. But I also want to use the opportunity to dress up! As my decision was pretty late, I will only make one new dress. My inspiration was this beautiful lady:



I already got the fabric and one of the patterns necessary to make the outfit:

 photo IMG_6879_zpskcp7l3p3.jpg

 photo IMG_6880_zps19b0zra2.jpg

Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Ramona said...

oooh tolle wahl da freu ich mich aufs ergebnis!

Pixel Pixie said...

Wow, you're ambitious! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Avadawhra said...

ohhh wie toll , ich bin gespannt wie das fertig aussieht ;))

Lynne said...

Most of Mina's wardrobe on the Dracula film are to die for; this is the most magnificent! I can't wait to see your final result!

Jade said...

Good luck, though I do not believe you even need it, considering all those beautiful dresses you've shown in your blog! :D That red dress is soooo gorgeous!

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Das Kleid ist ein Traum! ♥

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Ich auch!

@ Pixil Pixie: I can only try... ^^

@ Avadawhra: Naja, rot auf jeden Fall. Aber ob es so wird wie die Vorlage weiß ich nicht. ;)

@ Lynne: You are right, her wardrobe is to die for!

@ Jade: Oh, you are flattering me... But thanks for the compliment, I'll try my very best!

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Ja, nicht wahr? Ich hoffe ich kann es schaffen!

Trisha said...

YAY, dann sehen wir uns endlich mal wieder <3 can't wait for your outfits

MindLess said...

@ Trisha: Wuhu! Arbeitest du oder kommst du freiwillig?