Friday, April 24, 2015

Week in Review 17/2015

What did I see?
This week I was surprised how a seemingly boring white room turns into space when black light is turned on! But the other rooms with daylinght visible colour painted by  Bogi Fabian from Vienna Austria are absolutely beautiful as well...
 


What did I listen to?
Audiobooks of the "Three investigators". But just for sleeping, nothing exciting...

What did I ask myself?
How long can 3 months be?

What did I read?
Ich finished Department 19 - The Battle by Will Hill and while the story was good, I was a bit disappointed when the trilogy turned out to be 5 books total. I hate "filler novels" which don't progress the story very much but rather elongate it. I also started reading all Grimm's fairy tales. Love them and remember many of them from my childhood!

What did I work on?
A skirt, but it takes much more thought and work than planned!

I was happy about...
Meeting my friends on the weekend!

I was annoyed about...
I made a stupid mistake some months back and now try to rescue what is possible. Which seems to be not much!

I bought...
Sports pants

4 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I want that paint in my future house!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: I wish I was as creative as her!

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Die Wandbemalung ist ja der Wahnsinn!

MindLess said...

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Ja, nicht wahr?!