Friday, April 17, 2015

Week in Review 16/2015

What did I see?
Besides the seond season of "Defiance", this week I saw some spooky pictures taken by elenahelfrecht who named this series "Rituals". Naked bodies spread over eery forrests? Great idea!



What did I listen to?
My boss nagging... -.-

What did I ask myself?
Why am I so easily confused and stressed right now?

What did I read?
Oh, read I did! I finished "The Circle" by Dave Eggers. The story idea is good, about a women who starts at a global computer company which is focussing more and more on surveilance of every individual. But the main character is stupid and borderline annoying, many of the plot twists are highly predictable and the end left me feeling blergh. I can't recommend it, really...
And I'm halfway through "Department 19 - Battle Field" by Will Hill. I like the story about a secret department in England which hunts Vampires (and other Night creatures) and Dracula's return!

What did I work on?
Not much, just planning stuff...

I was happy about...
My colleagues and my friends. Plus, my gerbil seems to be better!

I was annoyed about...
Guess what..!

I bought...
Shoes and socks in the American Duchess sale!

5 comments:

Jade said...

Oh my, those photos are just A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.! And I did not know of the American Duchess and their products, so pretty! ^^

MindLess said...

@ Jade: I bought my second pair of shoes from her, they are comfortable and historically accurate!

Ramona said...

wondering how you always find these amazing artists!

Avadawhra said...

Grossartige Fotos und tolle Idee

MindLess said...

@ Ramons: Spending too much time on the Interwebs helps! I should get a life...

@ Avadawhra: Danke!