Friday, April 10, 2015

Week in Review 15/2015

What did I see?
This week I saw some amazing mermaids painted by Renee Nault. I love how her mermaids are POC or overweight or rebellious and not always sweet and sexy!




What did I listen to?
A lot of VNV Nation, for example Perpetual

What did I ask myself?
Why is this happening?

What did I read?
Some pages in a book I dont remember. And I'm too lazy to go to my nightstand and check. Go me!

What did I work on?
I cut some patterns, that's it.

I was happy about...
Doing experiments again and correcting past mistakes! Uh, and deciding to go to WGT...

I was annoyed about...
More sad: One of our gerbils is sick and it does not seem to get better...

I bought...
Fabric and patterns

4 comments:

Jade said...

That marine creature art is amazing! :D

Ramona said...

#3 has my hair! we need to exchange numbers so we can meet at wgt then ^_^ or fb?

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Yeah, I love it!

@ Ramona: Stimmt, jetzt wo du es sagst! Ich schreib dir meine Nummer über FB, so einfach auf meinen Blog mag ich sie nicht stellen...

Ramona said...

verständlich, wär ich auch gegen glaub ich hab dich bei fb garnet drin? https://www.facebook.com/kakuidori <- wär mein profil :-)