Friday, April 3, 2015

Week in Review 14/2015

What did I see?
As this week is the week before Easter, I'd like to show you some inflatable bunnies I found really cute! They were installed by artist Amanda Perer in Sydney 2014, but they match the season so well I could not resist... ;)



What did I listen to?
As I was at the E-Tropolis festival last Saturday, I listened to electronic music a lot. I saw Solitairy Experiments, Frozen Plasma (sound much better not life), Solar Fake (was funny but not my kind of music) and VNV nation (worst concert I have attended so far. I just know they are better...). I spent the rest of the week listening to VNV Nation and trying to revoke better concerts!

What did I ask myself?
WGT? Or not WGT? That is the question...

What did I read?
The final 20 pages of Jules Verne's "A Journey to the Center of the Earth". Was good, as expected!

What did I work on?
Frogs and a dress

I was happy about...
Having such great friends who are there for me and party hard!

I was annoyed about...
Not being able to give back as much as I wish I could!

I bought...
Food...

9 comments:

kakuidori said...

WGT!!! evtl sieht man sich ja dann da :-D und diese riesenhasen sind ja klasse O_O

Nachtkatze said...

WGT..natürlich :) Es kann doch nur besser werden :-D

Jade said...

I loved the part "What did I work on? Frogs and dresses"!! And those Australian rabbits are amazing, yet another reason why I want to travel there. :D

MindLess said...

@ kakuidori: Das wäre natürlich verlockend... Ich zweifel noch, letztes Jahr war so doof.

@ Nachtkatze: Ich dachte mir, dass du das sagst! ^^ Viel Raum nach unten ist ja auch nicht mehr...

@ Jade: You can see the frogs tomorrow and the dress somewhen soon. Once it is finsihed. I'd love to visit Australia as well!

Laura Morrigan said...

Awww cute bunnies!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I am jealous that you got to see Frozen Plasma! Too bad they didn't sound good live :(

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: And much closer to you than to Germany!

@ Vulcan Butterfly: The Singer is rather quiet and has not much of a lung volume. The rest is good, but I prefer them not life. And this was the third or fourth concert I attended... :(

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Diese riesigen Leuchthasen sind ja wahnsinnig toll!^^

MindLess said...

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Ja, nicht wahr?!