Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday Sweet - Crunchy frogs

It all started years ago when I stumbled upon the website Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories. I was intrigued, they did exciting experiments on stuff you have at home. Who would not want to make fractal cookies? Am I the only one excited about interactive LED panels?

When I found the post "But if we took the bones out..." I instantly knew I needed to do this. I needed to make Haribo frogs covered in chocolate containing pop rocks. It took me a long preparation time, but after some practice I can finally say: Eurica!

 photo IMG_6845_zpsh2z8mc5d.jpg

 photo IMG_6846_zpsrj1sg6qz.jpg

And they might look horrible, but the taste is surprisingly great! Next stop, fractal cookies... ;)

3 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I must admit I did follow the link to make sure you weren't eating frogs but I am pretty sure in France they don't take the bones out! Ha ha!

Mara Macabre said...

Die sehen doch sehr gut aus und ich liebe Pop Rocky, muss ich auch mal probieren!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: I could never eat frogs - besides the apple gummy ones!

@ Mara Macabre: Die sind nicht so hübsch glatt wie auf der Webseite, aber bestimmt um so knisperiger! Und sie waren wirklich gut, alle meine Freunde waren begeistert und sie waren ratzfatz weg!