Friday, March 27, 2015

Week in Review 13/2015

What did I see?
Yet another artist who makes sculptures of fantastic creatures is Creatures from El. (Etsy / Deviantart). They might not be as fluffy and cute as the ones I showed here recently, but these are amazing nevertheless!



What did I listen to?
Sherlock Holmes audiobooks

What did I ask myself?
Am I productive? Or do I just fake it?

What did I read?
Nothing. Was too lazy - maybe that answers my question?

What did I work on?
A shirt and a dress

I was happy about...
Having great plans for this weekend!

I was annoyed about...
W-O-R-K

I bought...
A book and plastic boxes for work

5 comments:

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Die sind ja bezaubernd! ♥
Da muss ich gleich mal weiter stöbern.^^

Laura Morrigan said...

So where do I go about getting a real giant turtle to put my house on?

Love em!

Jade said...

I giggled at your question about does that answer your previous question. Incidentally, I am currently reading the "Last bow", a collection of short stories about Sherlock by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. :D

kakuidori said...

frühlingsträgheit :-) den 2. find ich ganz besonders hübsch auch wenn ich normal nicht so der drachenmensch bin ^^

MindLess said...

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Ja, sowas hätte ich auch gerne im Regal!

@ Laura Morrigan: You may ask in the diskworld, but would you really like a house which moves while you are shopping or visiting friends? ;)

@ Jade: Sherlock Holmes stories are so good, I love them! And last bow contains the ones that come after his "death", right? I miss Moriarty in them, but they are still tense!

@ kakuidori: Ja, vielleicht -.-. Diese Standard-schwarzen Plastikdrachen mag ich auch nicht so (mein Freund aber), aber diese sind fantastisch!