Friday, March 20, 2015

Week in Review 12/2015

What did I see?
The idea of the ring I'd like to show to you today is really intriguing. Unlike normal rings which are build to last, this ring is made to fade. Like the wearer, this ring shows age by losing it's white cover and revealing the golden center. The designer says: "The Oroko rings age and, with time, expose their hidden treasure," Israeli designer Noam Bar Yochai said. "It will age and wear like its bearer, revealing something of its owner’s life and habits."


Also, due to me being sick, I watched a lot of Netflix the last days. I have finished the following series High School of The Dead (nice anime, but really predictable), Defiance (nice SciFi  playing in a dystopian Seattle which I really liked), and Blue Exorcist (funny story about twin brothers who aim to become exorcists, one is the son of the devil though...). I promise I also did other stuff, but that was mainly sleeping and sneezing...

What did I listen to?
Several Sherlock Holmes Audio books on Youtube

What did I ask myself?
Will she like it? Will she hat it?

What did I read?
Nothing, my head hurt too much for reading.

What did I work on?
A shirt

I was happy about...
My lovely boyfriend who took good care of me

I was annoyed about...
Being a sneeze fest for several days... Boo!

I bought...
Nothing, but I sold something!

7 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

I think this is a cool idea, as long as the ring itself stays intact.

Jade said...

That ring is awesome! You find such cool things. ^_^

It is so nice that your boyfriend was so lovely and hopefully him taking care of you will help you get rid of the flu for good!

kakuidori said...

such a great idea :-O can we have this in black/silver edition too please *lol* and well... hope you feel better?

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: I'd guess so, although I only know it from the internet...

@ Jade: He is just the best and nursed me back to health <3

@ kakuidori: Yes, I do! And if a black-silver edition was available, I'd scrape my pennies together and buy it!

Laura Morrigan said...

I lobe Defiance! That ring is amazing, although too bulky for me!

Laura Morrigan said...

*love. argh, sick of how easy it is to make typos on my phone!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: The alien races there are so cool and many of the plot twists are unexpected which is rare in SciFi!