Friday, February 20, 2015

Week in Review 8/2015

What did I see?
In contrats to last week, this weeks pictures are created by man. Katarzyna Widmanska took pictures of modern Madonnas and although I'm not religious, I really like the imaginery and kitsch of these:



What did I listen to?
Deine Lakaien - Love me to the end. Live, because Neisella was ill and I took over her ticket for the show very last minute. It was so worth getting my lazy ass of the couch on sunday evening and coming home late!

What did I ask myself?
Does life really start where the comfort zone ends?

What did I read?
I finally finished "Geek love" by Katherine Dunn. What took me so long? The book was great with more twists and turns than I can count. I was just reading so much at work that I didn't read that much at home. And preferably German because it is more contrast to English job literature. So reading took the back burner at home. But now I finished it and can only say "Go read it. Now!"

What did I work on?
A shirt. And I copied some patterns which is my favourite hobby of all times - blargh!

I was happy about...
A great long weekend! And lots of love from the ever-great boyfriend!

I was annoyed about...
W-O-R-K. Less than 90 days to go!

I bought...
Fabric. And OCC lip tars. I was badly influenced by Vulcan Butterfly! *blush*

1 comment:

Laura Morrigan said...

I love all those art pieces, I do find religious iconography rather lovely, despite being Pagan.