Friday, February 13, 2015

Week in Review 7/2015

What did I see?
The artist I'd like to talk about is a old as time and has literally invented every colour of the world - our very own universe! These pics are taken by the NASA Hubble Space Telescope Images (via Hubble Heritage) and certainly look amazing:



What did I listen to?
A lot of audiobooks on youtube. For example "Käptn Konny" a German series from the 70s. Very retro and very cool!

What did I ask myself?
How long can 90 days just be?

What did I read?
"Simplify your life" by Werner Tiki Küstenmacher. I'm not sure I'd like to simplify everything according to the book, but some hints are pretty nice.

What did I work on?
A dress.

I was happy about...
Having two short weeks in a row!

I was annoyed about...
The usual suspects

I bought...
Probably fabric, I'm at a fabric shop with my mum while this post is getting published!

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Wow, those photos!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: This universe is amazing, right?