Friday, February 6, 2015

Week in Review 6/2015

What did I see?
I may not be very open about it, but I have a serious thing going on for Star Wars. Not the new episodes which are kinda okay, but never as good as the old ones (shush, I'm thirty now and allowed to say that things were better in the past!). And when I recently saw these cute Star Wars Terrariums, I finally realised a use for my Lego Star Wars figures...



What did I listen to?
Metallica - Frantic

What did I ask myself?
If I could have my wasted days back, would I use them to get back on track?!

What did I read?
Francois Lelord - Hector and the search for Happiness

What did I work on?
A bag

I was happy about...
Having a three day week next week!

I was annoyed about...
My attitude towards money

I bought...
Some gifts. That's it!

7 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Those terrariums are really cool!

Jade said...

Those terrariums are amazing! They are so kooky and witty with Star Wars characters in them. ^_^

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan and Jade: Yes, they are! I wonder if should make some?!

Jade said...

@MindLess: Totally! Especially if you have the stuff and a little character to make one! ^_^

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Not yet, but I think my boyfriend would love them...

Frau Vau said...

Hihi... die sind ja mal echt genial!!!
Damit könnte ich beim Gatterich auch landen ;)

MindLess said...

@ Frau Vau: Vielleicht sollten wir eine Star Wars Terrarium Offensive starten?