Friday, February 13, 2015

(little) Illamasqua haul

When the annual Illamasqua sale was announced, I failed to resist. I really love their strange nail polishes which have amazing colours and finishes! I also love their eye liner which is well pigmented and stays put all day even while crying or enduring heavy rains...

This time I bougt another eyeliner. The colour I got was Havoc, a dark aubergine tone. I already have black (Abyss) and white (Scribe) so I think I'm settled for most situations!

I also got fake lashes that are just so lush but still natural! This is the first time I try their lashes, but I never heard anything bad of them...

 photo IMG_6737_zps62504469.jpg

Speaking of lashes, I also got bat lashes in a package with black nail polish with black glitter. Am I goth or what?! As soon as I wore both pairs of lashes, I will tell whether the bat lashes from Sugarpill or Illamasqua are better...

 photo IMG_6736_zpsf2d45919.jpg

Did you buy any make up recently? Do you have experiences with Illlamasqua?

7 comments:

Neisella Nightshade said...

Oh mein Gott, diese Wimpern *_*

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Welche, die Fledermäuse oder die Tranny Lashes?

Coffee and Tea said...

Allein die Verpackung ist ja zum Verlieben! (die unteren) Ich bin auf den Erfahrungsbericht gespannt.
~Tea

MindLess said...

@ Coffee and Tea: Ich arbeite dran, allerdings sind die nicht alltagstauglich und ich brauche eine Gelegenheit sie auszuführen...

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I also have the little set with the nail polish and bat lashes. You pretty much have to get it when you see it, it's hard to resist! The lashes are great, they are very lightweight and easy to stick on!

Laura Morrigan said...

I am interested to see what those look like on!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Yeah, it just looks so cute! Did you show the lashes on your blog? I'll have to look that up.

@ Laura Morrigan: I'll try to wear them this weekend and snap a pic!