Friday, February 6, 2015

First trial of Sugarpill Burning Heart

Here are my first trials with the Sugarpill cosmetics palette "Burning heart". Please keep in mind that I have no aspirations as a make up blogger and my pictures were taken indoor with a simple camera. I used all four colours in this make up:

 photo IMG_6707_zps48644c40.jpg

 photo IMG_6708_zps2b2471e1.jpg

I used a normal primer on the right and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on the left. This only made a difference for the yellow shade, theothers showed virtually no difference. I was positively surprised!


This pic was taken without flash. Still the colours are crazy bright! Do you know any tutorials with the palette that I should try out?

8 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Wow, that looks really cool!

Jade said...

So delicious colors. Your make up reminds me of some exotic paradise bird, I think it's really beautiful. :D

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Thanks for the nice comment, I have to admit I never thought taking good pictures of your own make up would be so hard!

@ Jade: Thank you! It is all Sugarpill, I love the flashy colours!

Nachtkatze said...

woha...das ist bunt :-D Aber ich muss gerade an deine herbstnüre denken, ich glaube, dazu wäre das ein traum :)

MindLess said...

@ Nachtkatze: Sehr gute Idee, das muss ich soweiso nochmal professionell fotografieren lassen. Und ausführen könnte ich es auch mal wieder... So viele Kleider, so wenig Zeit! ^^

Neisella Nightshade said...

Stimmt, zu der Herbstnüre passt es wirklich großartig!

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Ja, gute Idee!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love how these colours look with your bright blue eyes!!