Friday, January 9, 2015

Week in Review 2/2015

What did I see?
After showing you several modern paintings or reinterpreted classical art, I stumbled upon an artist who used old golden frames and elastic fabrics to make eery pictures of people. Luca Pierro says that " The models look like paintings from the nineteenth century! I did some research and I think that this can be considered as a new technique in the world of photography." I don't agree with the looking like paintings from the 19th century, but it is certainly something very new!



What did I listen to?
Gabriel Burns Theme and the Audiobook to The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins

What did I ask myself?
To the front or to the back?

What did I read?
Nothing. Although I have the most amazing books lying on my nightstand... But currently I watch a lot of Netflix (Orange is the new Black, so good!) and sew, so no time for reading!

What did I work on?
A blouse and a hat

I was happy about...
My loving boyfriend... He is the best!

I was annoyed about...
My ankle. I teared some tendons and now I wear a cast... Which disfigures my shoes and generally annoys me!

I bought...
Only paid customs, but nothing new bought...

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Oooh awesome and scary! Like something out of a horror movie where there are people trying to get out of the walls!

Sorry about your leg! Ow!

Jade said...

Those artworks are really interesting, and 3D if viewed from a different angle. I hope you get the cast off soon! I was puzzled this morning because my high boot would not fit my leg. I thought it had swollen up or something. It took a while for me to realize the reason was that I had legwarmers underneath trousers... >_>