Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Sweet - French chocolate cake

It has been some time until the last time I showed you the sweets that I make on the weekend. This has several reasons:
  1. It was Christmas and boy, do I eat a lot of sweet stuff at that time of the year! So much, I didn't really "need"anything more
  2. I ate some stuff before taking pictures of it. Or I ate stuff I didn't make myself...
  3. I'm lazy when it comes to taking pictures... Sorry, guys!
But this week, I made chocolate cake with a very juicy and delicious dough. Next time I'll add some more cocoa to make it even more chocolate-y, but otherwise it was great! I ate most of it with Sintra yesterday, she also liked it:

 photo IMG_6695_zps63dbb82f.jpg

Otherwise, I spent my Sunday mostly on my knees, cutting fabric for more sewing projects...

 photo IMG_6681_zps148caf3e.jpg

What do you do with your (lazy?) Sundays?

5 comments:

Neisella Nightshade said...

Sieht interessant aus. Was wird das?

(der Kuchen sieht lecker aus <3)

Laura Morrigan said...

Mmm it looks so delicious! And the material looks great!

I wish I was as motivated as you!

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Die Endgegnerbluse, die mir den Knöchel verstaucht hat... ;)

@ Laura Morrigan: I often wish I was more motivated. This weekend was mostly spent with friends or watching TV on the couch. Just 2-3h went into sewing. -.-#

Neisella Nightshade said...

Dann Helm aufsetzen und ran an das Ding ^^

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Ay ay, Käptn!