Monday, January 19, 2015

Summer crown

Last weekend I met with Neisella again to get creative together. Not only did she make delicious food for me (one of the main reasons I visit her ;) ), she also helped me to place the horns I bought at the Burgtreffen on a headband. A whole orgy of hot glue and plenty of fake flowers later I made a head dress which screamed summer to me!

 photo 20150114_1417331_zpsb482de8c.jpg

 photo 20150114_1417371_zpsc326f9c1.jpg

 photo 20150114_1418031_zpsafc0a8b9.jpg

I brought it home with me and when I wanted to show it to my boyfriend, it fell apart. Stupid hot glue was not elastic enough for the head band! Not it is glued back in place and sewn in additionally. Now it should last until the next opportunity to wear it. I just have no idea what that may be... ;)

6 comments:

Neisella Nightshade said...

Oh nein! Dabei war das so viel Heißkleber :-(

Aber es ist trotzdem/immernoch unglaublich niedlich an dir <3 (ob du das nun hören magst oder nicht ^^)

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: der Haarreifen war zu glatt für nur Heißkleber.. An der menge lag es bestimmt nicht! *knuddel*

Laura Morrigan said...

I love it!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love this! It would look awesome with one of your lovely hand-sewn ensembles, perfect for a summer outdoor festival!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: You are right, I should sew something more fairylike... *puts a fairy dress on the to-sew list*

Jade said...

That is so pretty and summery! :) Have you already planned the outfit you are going to use it with the first time?