Friday, January 9, 2015

Sugarpill haul

Whenever I see the amazing make up creations that Vulcan Butterfly shows on her blog, I enived her a bit. Those crazy bright colours, the matte bright shades and the amazing lashes that she had from Sugarpill made me really jelaous! So when Sugarpill announced their Black Friday sale, I ordered soemthing although the shipping was nearly killing me (30$, holy moly!). And when I discovered that there was also free international shipping when you buy stuff worth over 100$, guess who filled her basket to the brim? :)

 photo IMG_6665_zps50dfa2a4.jpg

The packaging alone is so bright I wanna scream! I got three types of lashes, two palettes, one pressed and two loose eye shadows. Here is how they look unwrapped:

 photo IMG_6666_zpsed01c970.jpg

 photo IMG_6667_zps1feebbfb.jpg
with Flash to show the actual brightness!

Sorry for the blurry and dark pictures but I have not seen the light of day at home since the weekend... You'll have to do with my horrible picture skills! Now my only complaint is that my hurt ankle is in the way of partying... Maybe I should ignore it and see how much I can dance?

5 comments:

linnea-maria said...

I hope you post a photo of your makeup later. And please tell me how the quality is.

Laura Morrigan said...

Oooh that is the green I have been looking for! Tempted to see if Australia has them! I know what you mean about shipping, I get that $30 shipping too!

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: My first makeup was unfortunately washed away before taking a pic, but the colours are crazy bright and kept up well all night long!

@ Laura Morrigan: The quality is really good. I'm so sad not living in the states sometimes. But then again, we have free health care and degree celsius, so there is that! ^^

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Thanks for the shout-out! You will love the Sugarpill stuff I believe! Make sure you take some makeup photos and post them at some point! I would love to see how those bat wing-shaped eyelashes look on.

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterly: The quality is great, I love how long the shadows stay put and they really are crazy bright! I'll try to take pictures when I wear the lashes...