Friday, January 16, 2015

Louise Black corset

Years ago, I fell in love with Louise Black's corsets the second I saw them on Etsy. She is the actual inventor of the skeleton cameo sewn to black or stripey corsets! The ones that can be found for cheap (and in much cheaper quality) everywhere on the Internet. She sews them to your measurements which of course costs a bit more. At that time I was to broke as a student to afford such a corset - especially with the costly shipping from the USA to Germany...

But now I have a real job and enough money for frivolous spending. And I splurged and got this beauty:

  photo IMG_6669_zps085d3997.jpg

 photo IMG_6670_zps98b0ee3d.jpg

Made to my measurements, it fits perfectly and is incredibly comfortable to wear. It fits as well as my self made corsets, although I just gave her my measurements and we never had an actual fitting session! I love it!

 photo IMG_6671_zps63bac853.jpg

And look at these pretty details! There is lace sewn on the tunnels, the stripes match perfectly and the lining is pretty with baroque patterns and stripes! I'm so happy I got this corset and will wear it a lot...

 photo IMG_6672_zps624cbe82.jpg

9 comments:

Mara Macabre said...

jaja, den Shop kenne ich auch sehr gut, der ist so toll und dein Korsett ist wirklich ein Traum :)

Laura Morrigan said...

It looks lovely!

MindLess said...

@ Mara Macabre: Hast du auch eins? Ich liebe es jetzt schon heiß und innig...

@ Laura Morrigan: Thank you!

Jade said...

That is indeed one of the prettiest corsets I've ever seen. :) It is going to look lovely on you!

Avadawhra said...

Sehr schönes Teil ♥♥

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Thanks sweetie! You are making me blush...

@ Avadawrah: Dankesehr!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Gorgeous! I bought one of these a few years ago and she makes them perfectly to your measurements. I agree, it is super comfortable. You should post some pictures when you wear it!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan-Butterfly: I will enxt time I wear it with something more flattering than my comfy stay at home clothes *blushes*

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan-Butterfly: I will enxt time I wear it with something more flattering than my comfy stay at home clothes *blushes*