Friday, January 23, 2015

Abigail Larson Prints

Last November during her Black Friday sale, I bought some art prints from Abigail Larson. I admired her a lot already during the last years, but when she offered free shipping, I could not resist!

 photo IMG_6682_zps3542964d.jpg

The prints are of great quality and the colours brilliant! I love her style and look forward to the day when I can finally hang them (it is more a matter of getting my ass into gear than anything else... *sigh*)...

 photo IMG_6684_zps78a5480d.jpg

 photo IMG_6683_zps2259ebea.jpg

Do you own any art prints? Do you know other artists with similar style that I should research?

3 comments:

Divine Obscurity said...

I can't believe I somehow missed the free postage! I adore her prints and I have been wanting to purchase a couple of them for ages. I love her work.

Laura Morrigan said...

OOh Abigail Larson, I love her! I just wish I could afford the prints really huge!

MindLess said...

@ Divine Obscurity: I was so happy about her announcement because international shipping is so costly! I think she will do it again and next time I notice I will put a short notice on my blog...

@ Laura Morrigan: Larger prints would have been nice, but I have a small flat and a boyfriend who is not into art, so I have to compromise!