Friday, December 19, 2014

Week in Review - 51/2014

What did I see?
Besides the fourth season of Downton Abbey (Oh my goodness, all the drama!), I saw something fun and Christmas-sy this week: Christmas beards! My boyfriend is not fully convinced yet to let me decorate his beard, but I still try and think I can make it till Christams Eve... ;)



What did I listen to?
ASP - Schwarzer Schmetterling

What did I ask myself?
Should I just relax or sew something?

What did I read?
I read into a German book, but it was so boring that I put it aside after 10 pages. So much for reading pleasure... Otherwise only sewing instructions

What did I work on?
A steampunk tornure, socks, a shirt and a blouse.

I was happy about...
Finally not having to work that much any more!

I was annoyed about...
Still I have to come this weekend to work again...

I bought...
Christmas presents and a watch with pulse control.

1 comment:

ette said...

Oh, Downton Abbey. Ich hab Donnerstag die 3. Staffel beendet und war kurz davor, die vierte gar nicht anzumachen. Das geht doch nicht...bin immer noch etwas verdattert und suche einen Ersatz für diese Stimme...
Wenn du sagst die vierte wird dramatisch...ohje, da kann ich mich ja offenbar auf was gefasst machen, hab bisher erst die erste Folge gesehen...
liebe Grüße und frohe Weihnachten!