Friday, December 12, 2014

Week in Review 50/2014

What did I see?
We did a bit of Trash watching this week with my special friend Dolph Lundgren as He-Man in Masters of the Universe and Flash Gordon. I also saw very cool 3D grafitties on the Internet by the Portugese sprayer Odeith:



What did I listen to?
Queen - Flash

What did I ask myself?
How is it less than two weeks until Christmas?!

What did I read?
Only work related stuff, a lot about RNA

What did I work on?
A shirt and a steampunk tornure.

I was happy about...
My lovely boyfriend and catching the sewing bug once again!

I was annoyed about...
Work. It's really time for Christmas...

I bought...
Nothing much besides Christmas presents and ingredients for Christmas cookies.

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Wow, how does he do it? I feel dizzy looking at that graffitti!

When do you get a break from work?

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: After the 22nd of December. So it is not that long in future!