Friday, December 5, 2014

Week in Review 49/2014

What did I see?
Crazy cool pictures taken with a ultra high resolution camera of ink drops in water. Kind of mesmerizing and very pretty:




What did I listen to?
Ben Goldacre's talk about bad science

What did I ask myself?
How long until my end of year holiday?

What did I read?
Again, when I'm at home I work ont he gifts or crush on the couch, so not much reading...

What did I work on?
More gifts. Well shortly before Christmas most of my posts sound like this! ^^

I was happy about...
All the lovely people that visited me and the great time we spent together

I was annoyed about...
Work. 'Nough said!

I bought...
More gifts and a laptop. I need a new one as mine has virtually no battery left and a new one costs as much as a new laptop. Curse you, planned obsolescence! -.-'

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

High resolution and micro photos are always fascinating. My laptop died too!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Did you get it repaired or did you buy a new one?