Thursday, December 4, 2014

Meme - Money in Tens

Inspired by a post by This Is Corp Goth... What would you do if given the following amounts (and using it to pay bills or debts is not an option!):

$1 -- I'd buy some chewing gum because you always need some...

$10 -- Buy a book or two used once. I love to read and I can always need new material!

$100 -- I'd buy fabric and notions for an impressive dress. Maybe some beautiful silk?!

$1,000 -- Holiday in Iceland, here we come! I'd invite my lovely boyfriend for a short trip to Iceland to visit impressive landscae, great volcanoes and little horses that eat fish...

$10,000 --  As we rent our flat and have a relatively new car, I'd again go for a holiday. With so much money, we could make a trip to the other side of the world and visit Japan, New Zealand and Australia! Or to Antarctica, but I doubt that my boyfriend would suffer the cold for so long only to see some penguins and a lot of ice... ;)

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

This is fun, might have to steal it too!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Go ahead, I'd love to get your answers!