Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Tree 2014

It all started with m mum giving me a cupcake bauble. Such an innocent act, but it lead to the desire to make a candy and sweets decorated Christmas Tree! I got some more of the cupcake baubles in different sizes, some over the Internets, some in real life (Bremen! With my friends!). And I convinced the boyfriend that his manliness only gets bigger when he tolerates a mainly pink tree... ;) This is the result:

 photo 20141221_220152_zps8233384c.jpg

And with more atmospheric light conditions:

 photo 20141221_220203_zps7c1e373c.jpg

I love my tree! And finally it feels a bit like Christmas and not only like cold weather...

5 comments:

The Professor said...

Aw, pretty! MERRIEST OF MERRIES, darling gal! Sending you love for the holidays!

MindLess said...

@ The Professor: Thanks for checking by and leaving such a nice comment! May your days be merry and bright!

Jade said...

So lovely and delicious-looking ornaments! :D Merry Christmas!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Beautiful tree! Merry Christmas!

Laura Morrigan said...

It looks great! It's the little details that make it Christmas!