Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 - year in Review

This year is mainly over, so I thought I might make a yearly review like last year.

1. Lost or gained weight?
Stayed the same. Like last year!

2. Cut or grew your hair?
Cut my hair, a lot! Wait for pictures...

3. More short or wide sighted?
Same-same. My glasses still work and my brother wears the same glasses strength as me!

4. More or less money?
More. A lot more (income and savings)!

5. More or less spending?
Also more. A lot of vacations this year!

6. More or less physical activity?
About the same. But I enjoyed it a little more.

7. Most stupid plan?
Wearing a velvet waist for WGT with about 30°C!

8. Most dangerous plan?
PHanding in a grant application in short time. Was not successful!

9. The best party?
I didn't go to many parties this year, I definetively need to change that!

10. Most expensive purchase?
My South-Africa vacation! Worth every cent, though!
 
11. Most delicious food?
Everything I cook with my boyfriend. We are damned good cooks! ^^

12. Most appreciated book (s)?
All of the Walter Moers books.

13. Best movies 2014?
Guardians of the Galaxy, More Sherlock (the BBC series), Penny Dreadful, Bones

14. Best album 2014?
No idea. Also something I need to work on in 2015.

15. Best concert 2014?
VNV nation at the Blackfield festival - same band, different place!

16. Most time spent with...?
My boyfriend. And no regrets here!

17. Greatest time spent with…?
My boyfriend, friends and family, I'm seriously blessed with them!

18. Could have spent more time with ...?
Visiting places I don't know yet.

19. Main feeling in 2014?
More anxiety and uncertainty. And love!

20. First in 2014?
Knitting, visting South Africa, hanging cupcakes on my Christmas Tree

21. Done once again in 2014?
WGT, visiting Berlin, visited friends and my family, written a paper, worked a lot

22. Three things I could have done without?
Buying more stuff, being sick and stress at work

23. Most important thing I wanted to convince someone of?
I can be a better person

24. Best gift I gave away?
Lots of scarfs and hats!

25. Best gift I received?
Amsterdam!

26. Best thing someone told me?
I'll be there for you, no matter what!

27. Best thing I said to someone?
I'll be there for you, no matter what!

28. In short, 2014 was...?
Exhausting

6 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Exhausting or not I think your year seems quite great :-) Happy New year!

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: Happy new year to you as well! Your year probably also wasn't the easiest...

Laura Morrigan said...

Wow, it does sound exhausting! But mostly good! How good was Penny Dreadful!!!!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Did you like it as well? It took me 2 episodes to really get into it, but then I binge-watched them all...

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Happy new year!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: A happy new year to you, too!