Friday, November 28, 2014

Week in Review 48/2014

What did I see?
Amsterdam! My boyfriend is taking me to Amsterdam today for my birthday! Yay!

What did I listen to?
Beats Antique - Egyptic

What did I ask myself?
Am I the luckiest girl with the bestest boyfriend! Yes I am!

What did I read?
Not much reading occurred but I have new books waiting for me...

What did I work on?
Some gifts (which are secret and therefor not mentioned here yet)

I was happy about...
Having a fabulous time with 3 days off for my 30s birthday!

I was annoyed about...
Nothing! Everything is awesome (to quote the Lego movie)!

I bought...
Books and gifts and stuff.

4 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

A trip to Amsterdam sounds exciting!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: I'm writing a short travel report!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Happy belated 30th!!! I hope you had an awesome time in Amsterdam!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: Thank you! Yes, Amsterdam was awesome! I'm gonna post a little travel diary soon...