Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Sweet - Rainbow cake!

This weekend I'm at my mum's 60 Birthday Party! Her Birthday was actually some days ago (while in South Africa), but she celebrated just now. And I made rainbow cake!

 photo IMG_6620_zps1f198dfa.jpg

 photo image_zps7a7c4629.jpg

The food colours I used are imported from the US as all German food colours I ever tried just gave bleak and light colours. These colours bang! I also used the raspberry cream from the last cakes again. The cake all in all reminds me of "Pink fluffy unicorns danicng on rainbows"...


6 comments:

Jade said...

That cake is awesome (and a bit cruel, if one believes you just ate that fluffy unicorn) :D Did those food colors color your tongue? I have always wondered this when I see lovely bright colors in cakes.

Laura Morrigan said...

Mmmm yummy! And pretty!

MindLess said...

@ Jade: No unicorns were harmed during the making (and eating) of this cake! ^^ No, they did not colour the tongue although I heard that blue colours your poo if you use too much! oO#

@ Laura Morrigan: Yes, indeed!

Ms Misantropia said...

Oooo, very happy looking cake - and I have those exact sugar decoration hearts too :)

Jade said...

@MindLess: Ahahaa! that is gross yet funny. :D

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: They are lovely, aren't they! I love to put them on cakes!

@ Jade: ;)