Friday, October 31, 2014

Week in Review 44/2014

What did I see?
If you ever wondered how a modern (and more positive) Hieronymus Bosch would have painted, painter Daniel Merriam might have the answer for you. There are not many modern surrealists which might also interest goths. I would definitively visit one of his exhibitions!





What did I listen to?
Afrikaans chitchat, the ocean and exotic birds

What did I ask myself?
Why can't I make a vacation like this every day?

What did I read?
A lot! The "Dune" trilogy by Frank Herbert to be exact. I loved the movies and found the books even better. I was surprised how close the movies sticked to the story in the books, this is so rare nowadays!

What did I work on?
My education and my tan! ^^

I was happy about...
The beautiful landscape, the animals, the friendly people...

I was annoyed about...
Not having my boyfriend with me!

I bought...
Pants and leggins

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

That art is certainly very interesting, especially the pastel one!

I have only read the first Dune book but it was very good! I have seen the movie with Kyle McLachlan and Sting, and the three part miniseries with the blonde guy.

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: The Dune movies and the book(s) are both very good!