Friday, October 24, 2014

Week in Review 43/2014

What did I see?
This week I found the creepy cute art of Elian Black'Mor who paints portraits who look out of this world:





What did I listen to?
BeatsAntique - Egytian

What did I ask myself?
Is it vacation time yet?

What did I read?
Some abstracts of Jaron Lanier's work. He has a really nice style and I plan to read his books when I can download them. He raises some interesting points, really thought inspiring

What did I work on?
Only work-work, I did late hours every day

I was happy about...
Flying to South Africa today!

I was annoyed about...
Not being able to finish everything I started and preblog stuff. Sorry for the radio silence!

I bought...
A deflatable pillow and an adaptor fur power

4 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Have a nice trip!

Jade said...

Those paintings are amazing! Love them. :D Have a nice trip to South Africa!

Laura Morrigan said...

Yay! Holiday time! I hope you have a lovely trip, post some snaps when you get back! :)

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Thank you, darling!

@ Jade: Thanks, I had a blast!

@ Laura Morrigan: I will, thanks for the good wishes!