Friday, October 10, 2014

Week in Review 41/2014

What did I see?
Another week, another artist. This week I love the illustrations that Stasia Burrington made! Lovely women with flowers like tattoos on their skin:




What did I listen to?
Horrible singers at the Forum meeting, a lot of chatting and ASP and Chamber - Paperhearted Ghost

What did I ask myself?
Should I learn to knit? Yet again?

What did I read?
The papers of the Ig Nobel prize winners! So much joy!

What did I work on?
A cape, a corset and a jacket

I was happy about...
Finally getting rid of the headache I had.

I was annoyed about...
Being sick-ish. Why can't I be sick or healthy?

I bought...
Bats on a string, wool for my boyfriend, some fabric for me and two horns

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

That art is lovely! Getting some more done on my tatt soon!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: I'd love to see pictures when it is done!