Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween shopping 2014

This year the amount of good quality Halloween stuff is even lower than last year here in Germany! I still roamed some stores, but I was a little bit disappointed...

Usually TK Maxx is the only store here in Germany to sell Halloween stuff from the UK or US, which is why it is my first adress for anything spooky and stylish. But this year it either never got the delivery or I missed it. The only thing besides pink glittery skulls and tacky masks were snowglobes with skulls and black glitter. So obviously I got one of these:

 photo IMG_6257_zpsfcb74a2c.jpg

At KIK I bought two skull candles because you can never go wrong with that. And some black glittery spiders which might end up in a hat or fascinator!

And I got some tacky stuff as well! Here you can see our 4 new whiskey glasses which light up in multicolour or can blink rather epileptically. They are full plastik and fell aweful, but they were cheap and funny, so I got them anyway! ^^

 photo IMG_6255_zps5b122cc4.jpg
Lights on to the left, lights off to the right

I got them at KIK as well, in case anyone else wants to get the party started! Did ou buy any new stuff for Halloween this year?

12 comments:

beklet said...

It's all a little late this year..tk maxx in the UK is rubbish too :(

Lynoire said...

I've seen those cups in KiK too and I was tempted to take some. :)

MK said...

Ooh... the snowglobe is fantastic... but damn... we haven't a TK Maxx here in Hessen... but I bought some Halloween stuff at Xenos...

Alexandriaweb said...

Oh the candles are great!

Laura Morrigan said...

Yeah, Aussie stuff is mostly tacky too. I like the snow globe you got.

Mara Macabre said...

Jedes Jahr wird auf Blogs und im grünen Forum gezeigt, was die Leute so wieder bei TK Maxx an Halloween sachen geschossen haben und ich jedesmal weine ich, weill ich keinen in der Nähe habe. Die Sachen sind toll!
Ich hab Nanu Nana, Tedi, Kik, Marktkauf, Buttlers etc durch und keiner hat tolle Halloween Sachen :(

MindLess said...

@ Beklet: So it is not just me? One day I swear I will visit the States late September/early october. And i will spend as much money on Halloween stuff as on the flight! ^^

@ Lynoire: They are funny although tacky.

@ MK: Xenos is a place I often forget about, I should go to Oberhausen and visit it! But TK Maxx is hit and miss, sometimes they have great stuff, sometimes there is only crap.

@ Alexandriaweb: Thank you!

@ Laura Morrigan: Thanks!

@ Mara Macabre: Irgendwie ist es dieses Jahr echt doof. Letztes Jahr hatte auch TK Maxx viel mehr! Und wenn ich die tollen Porzelansachen aus den USA sehe, blutet mir immer das Herz! Vielleicht kann ich irgendwo noch Halloween Backzeug auftreiben?

Neisella Nightshade said...

Die Kerzen sind sehr hübsch =)
Dieses Jahr werde ich wohl keine neue Deko kaufen. Aber langsam müsste mal die alte ans Tagesicht geholt und hübsch in Szene gesetzt werden ^^

Ms Misantropia said...

I got quite a few things through my store this year, mostly lanterns. But I've also been gifted lots of wonderful Halloween things throughout the year, that have never been on display before now :)

MindLess said...

@ Neisella: Bin ich also doch nicht die einzige, die spät dekoriert? ;) Mach mal Fotos, du dekorierst immer so schön...

@ Ms Misantropia: I'd love to visit your store one day, you always show such nice things!

Jade said...

Ooo! I love those candles! Nice Halloween stuff. :)

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Thank you! My boyfriend even bought one more snowglobe I still have to take a picture of!