Friday, September 26, 2014

Week in Review 39/2014

What did I see?
Like last week, this week is another modern take on old art. Bert Barelds used real humans to re-enact classical pictures. One of them is my absolute favourite painting ever (Ophelia by John Everett Millais):


What did I listen to?
Another 90s Classic: Mr President "I give you my heart"

What did I ask myself?
Is this right what I'm doing? Am I more stressed than is normal?

What did I read?
"Salt, Sugar, Fat - How the Food Giants hooked us" by Michael Moss. Work related reading, but still fun! It is about the food industry and how it tricks us consumers into buying more and more stuff that increases their winnings and decreases our health. I'm not done with it yet, but it is very interesting!

What did I work on?
A skirt and another bustle.

I was happy about...
New fabrics! ^^

I was annoyed about...
A western blot not working. This thing is damned!

I bought...
Fabric... Like 10m or something?! *blush*

No comments: