Friday, September 12, 2014

Week in Review 37/2014

What did I see?
Barcelona! I spent 5 days with my boyfriend on a wonderful vacation! Now we are back in town and have the travel bug... ^^



What did I listen to?
People chatting in bars, catalane chants and bar music...

What did I ask myself?
When is my next vacation again? (in October by the way ;) )

What did I read?
Alan Bradley's novel "Half sick of Shadows". Yet another of his Flavia de Luce series. I think they are getting weaker, but seeing the 11 year old hobby chemist spy around adult people and figuring out their mysteries is still a good read!

What did I work on?
A beany for my boyfriend and a pillow case for his brother.

I was happy about...
Vacation! With the boyfriend! In beautiful Barcelona! Yay!

I was annoyed about...
The heat. I'm just not built for it. But I can bare it if it makes him happy!

I bought...
A shirt, a dress and 4 m of motivational fabric!

7 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Welcome home! Barcelona always sounds so great.

Laura Morrigan said...

I would like to go to Barcelona one day! I love Gaudi! I want to see the beanie you made!

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: You should go there, it is lovely! But I'd also love to visit Sweden one day...

@ Laura Morrigan: I'll take a picture of the beanie once my boyfriend let's me! And Gaudi is lovely although visiting his stuff is expensive.

Jade said...

Sounds like you had a really amazing holiday! :D I hope you can share tips and pics with us of things you saw and did in Barcelona. ^^

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Are you interested in travel descriptions? I'll write my thoughts down, but I don't have many pictures...

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Wow, Barcelona looks gorgeous! I would love to go there some day.

MindLess said...

@ Vucan_Butterfly: You should, it looks and is awesome! I on the other hand would love to visit Canada one day...