Friday, September 5, 2014

Week in Review 36/2014

What did I see?
This week I was drawn into the fantastic world of Chiara Bautista. She has some inspiring and crazy art:





What did I listen to?
Some radio, nothing specific.

What did I ask myself?
Does anything ever work right from the start?

What did I read?
This week I read "The Spin" by Robert Charles Wilson and "The Revenge of Seven" by Pittacus Lore. Both books were really good stories about aliens although very different. The Spin is about three teenagers/later grownups that live during the first time of alien intervention with a membrane shielding the earth suddenly and extraterrestrial creatures are suddenly not a fiction but a fact. Very deep book with lots of story twists and food for thought! "The Revenge of Seven" is the fourth novel in the Lorien series about teenagers who fled when their planet was conquered by Mogadorians and who now fight to spare earth the same problem. Much more a teenage novel, but still a light and interesting read!

What did I work on?
Nothing

I was happy about...
Having a week off work!

I was annoyed about...
Work, work, work.

I bought...
More feathers, 4 hats, a pan and 3 patterns!

4 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Lovely werewolf and bunny-mask-girl art :)

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Unfortunately I can't draw that well. But the imagery is beautiful!

Laura Morrigan said...

Aaaah! I kind of want the second one as a tattoo!

Laura Morrigan said...

I think I need a bigger arm! :P