Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Purple corduroy shorts

While I was at my UFO stash, I found matching shorts to the vest I showed on Monday. As the vest, the shorts were almost finished: The hems had to be done and the waistband lining was only pinned. Again, this took something like 1 hour max. I should really get over this point where I put things aside that take a mere minutes to do! *blush* Apologies for the horrible pictures, I'll coax my boyfriend into taking prettier ones, I promise!

 photo IMG_6232_zps7e2a0fd0.jpg

 photo IMG_6234_zpsd5083db7.jpg

 photo IMG_6233_zps5878adf4.jpg



3 comments:

linnea-maria said...

They look lovely!! The vest and shorts will make a great outfit :)

Laura Morrigan said...

Great work!

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: Thanks! I'm just afraid it might look too matchy-matchy (like too much of the same fabric? I can't explain...).

@ Laura Morrigan: Thank you!