Friday, August 29, 2014

Week in Review 35/2014

What did I see?
I saw the second Captain America movie "The winter soldier" and was rather unimpressed - although it is funny that they made such a intelligence critical movie during times when everyone is so highly spied on!

What did I listen to?
The last CD of the audio book of "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green. So sad!

What did I ask myself?
What do I want to do?

What did I read?
I read "Madame Jakublonskis Monstrositäten-Cabinet" (=Madame Jakublonski's Cabinet of Monstrosities, unfortunately only available in German as far as I know) by Michael Braun. A good read about the artists written first person style by the snake woman. It is settled between the two worlds wars and gives interesting insight into the situation of the people living during the inflation. Really recommended!

What did I work on?
Not much again. I'm feeling so boring...

I was happy about...
Finding my drive for sports again!

I was annoyed about...
Again my work. I should work on that.

I bought...
Some feathers, tiaras and rhinestones.

2 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Lovely shoes.
I'm watching The Fault in Our STars this weekend - and bringing the tissues.

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: I heard there is a movie coming out, but I think I will not watch it - don't want to cry in the cinema... -.-'''