Friday, August 15, 2014

Week in Review 33/2014

What did I see?
This week I saw some nice photography with a mystic theme by Aliza Razell. Although some of the magic is added by photoshop, they are really impressive:





What did I listen to?
The three investigators, a German audiobook

What did I ask myself?
Should I stay or should I go now?

What did I read?
I'm now reading "I am Half sick of Shadows" by Alan Bradley. I love the Falvia de Luce novels and this is no exception! All the strange people, the strange murders and her obsession with Chemistry and Poisons all make up for some mighty entertainment...

What did I work on?
Still not much.

I was happy about...
My lovely boyfriend and my family!

I was annoyed about...
My work and my attitude.

I bought...
Underwear and make up.

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Magical images!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Aren't they?!