Friday, August 8, 2014

Week in Review 32/2014

What did I see?
Besides a lot of episodes of Dexter and Supernatural, I saw these incredible felted bat sculptures which I have seen on the blog of the Lady of Manners:



What did I listen to?
Korn - Freak on a leash

What did I ask myself?
Was this whole year really such a loss?

What did I read?
Walter Moers "Die dreizehneinhalb Leben des Kapitän Blaubär". Like all his Zamonien stories, this is really incredible! It's so phantastic, whenever I think he can't top that story, he simply does... :)

What did I work on?
Nothing much. I'm sick!

I was happy about...
A little progress, but...

I was annoyed about...
A lot of work got done, but lead to nothing. I'm incredibly frustrated right now!

I bought...
A skirt and some decoration thingies.

8 comments:

Mara Macabre said...

awww, die Fledis sind süß!

MindLess said...

@ Mara Macabre: Ja, nicht wahr? Ich hätte auch gerne so eine!

Jade said...

Those little bats are so cute and I too love the 13 and a half lives of Captain Bluebear! I actually wondered last week, if I should read it again but then I took a book I have not yet read. :D Now I am definitely going to read it again soon.

Ms Misantropia said...

I am sad that Dexter is over.

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Did you also read his other Zamonien novels? I actually liked Rumo and the Labyrinth novels better. I am biased though because Captain Bluebear has an ongoing mini series within "Sendung mit der Maus" (a German educational TV series) which I loved already as a child.

@ Ms Misantropia: Yes, he always has a special place in my heart. And I didn't like the end of the series...

Jade said...

@ MindLess: Yeah, I've read several Zamonien novels, though in Finnish. I too liked Rumo very much but my favorite is probably "Ensel und Krete – Ein Märchen aus Zamonien" :)

Laura Morrigan said...

Those sculptures are amazing!

Hope you are feeling better now!

MindLess said...

@ Jade: Yes, those were good as well!

@ Laura Morrigan: Yes, but I'm still not fully myself!