Monday, August 18, 2014

Victorian Bonnet

For another photoshoot I decided rather last minute that I needed a bonnet matching the Victorian outfit I bought from Neisella. I felt kind of strange not wearing something on my head during Jardin de Belle Epoque!

 photo IMG_0004_zps411a7723.jpg

 photo IMG_0009_zps06703241.jpg

The bonnet was made from foam rubber and wire and covered with tafeta. I added a lot of decoration on both sides; silk flowers, ribbons and feathers!

 photo IMG_0005_zpsb67e5382.jpg

 photo IMG_0008_zps2aaedfb1.jpg

5 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

It looks fantastic! You are so talented!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: Thanks girl, you are making me blush!

Trisha said...

awwww <3 you look too cute! great work!

linnea-maria said...

Your decorations on the hat looks fantastic!!

MindLess said...

@ Trisha: Danke, Süße!

@ linnea-maria: Thank you very much!