Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday sweet - Lemon cupcakes with lemon icing

You all probably already know that my boyfriend loves lemon cake and it is hard to convince him to as much as try other cakes. So, every once in a while I make lemon cake for him. This time I tried something I learned from my friend Sintra: You can make delicious icing by preparing Paradiescreme (a German pudding without cooking) with whipping cream!

 photo IMG_20140817_122807_zpsefa20a6f.jpg

My cupcakes were lemon-vanilla and the icing was lemon pudding decorated by my lovely boyfriend. Delicious!

2 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Nom nom. I have discovered myself that I often bake at sundays, or make a dessert. the perfect end of the week :)

MindLess said...

@ linne-maria: Sundays are there to spoil us, so making something sweet really fits in!